• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I'm seeing a number of Oakley Fairway Tactical Umbrellas on fleabay, asking for a minimum of $200, with one listing actually asking $1,800. Realizing that something is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay, are these umbrellas actually worth the price? Or, what might make a seller think that they can command that sort of money?

I'm seeing a number of Oakley Fairway Tactical Umbrellas on fleabay, asking for a minimum of $200, with one listing actually asking $1,800. Realizing that something is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay, are these umbrellas actually worth the price? Or, what might make a seller think that they can command that sort of money?

Well one umbrella has sold for that and it wasn’t the Camo one, those usually run 150 to 200 on eBay over the years, but the one that is the coolest and hard to get sold for over 1500
on eBay is the thumbprint

1586213101770.jpeg

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein sold one last year on eBay, and started bidding at a dollar I think, I think it went for over 700, I don’t remember the final price but it was high

Well one umbrella has sold for that and it wasn’t the Camo one, those usually run 150 to 200 on eBay over the years, but the one that is the coolest and hard to get sold for over 1500
on eBay is the thumbprint

View attachment 720371

@Romeo Van Frogskinstein sold one last year on eBay, and started bidding at a dollar I think, I think it went for over 700, I don’t remember the final price but it was high
[/QUO
Thank you for the insight. I never would've thought that an umbrella would fetch such prices...mind blown!

Value for BEAMS Frogskins? 24-259 Brand new, no box or head strap. Just glasses and beams micro bag? Thanks!!

Back