• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Unfortunately, my valuation is what I think it should go for but I have not seen them go for that low in a long time. I can already imagine the number of DMs I would get if I was going to sell mine but I would say $500 for Mint, $650 complete.
Unfortunately the seller doesn't have your opinion. Thanks

Anyone have any idea what a Prizm ruby heater lens would be worth? For the m frame obviously lol :)

Oem and not custom cut, came from a TNP mumbo

Recently acquired a Titanium Penny, no serial though. What's the worth these days?
20211004_152655.jpg

What is the going rate for the Clear display stands. I have 4 of each built that came with my 2 most recent displays I purchased but I dont need all of them. Happy to sell them for whatever the fair market value is.

Also have a single and double of the classic X-Metal stands as well.

Oakley Clear Sunglasses stands:

4 Single
4 Double
4 Triple

Oakley X-Metal Legacy style display:

1 Single
1 Double

What is the going rate for the Clear display stands. I have 4 of each built that came with my 2 most recent displays I purchased but I dont need all of them. Happy to sell them for whatever the fair market value is.

Also have a single and double of the classic X-Metal stands as well.

Oakley Clear Sunglasses stands:

4 Single
4 Double
4 Triple

Oakley X-Metal Legacy style display:

1 Single
1 Double

Are the clear stands the new stackable ones or the same as the black 2.0 stands?

What does the legacy style stands look like?

Back