• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
How much would a pair of 24K Juliets go for? I've recently acquired a pair and I'm hoping I got a good deal on it haha.

Depends on condition. I had a BNIB pair that sold for £450, this was about a year ago. I see people are asking upwards of £800 now.

How much would people pay for an aluminium CSix, perfect condition... tough to get an idea since can't find any on e-bay

How much would people pay for an aluminium CSix, perfect condition... tough to get an idea since can't find any on e-bay

Originally these retailed for approximately $1500 when they first came out. There is the odd one or two pairs still available in stores at this price, but you'll need to fish around to find out where.

The ones that appear on eBay are usually upwards of $1800.

Hi guys,

Would like to check what is a realistic price for a ichiro juliet bnib. The model with polished carbon frame and slate iridium lenses.

Typically are they hard to find?

Thanks!

Schenk

Any idea on the value of chrome fast jackets? They have jade iridium and persimmon with vault and box. They are in mint condition. They were a sample produced for Oakley Rep so have 'sample' stamped on inside of ear stem. Also what value on soviet hijinx. With generic Oakley sock and box. Tiny mark on frame. Finally, Goldbrooks complete set in mint condition

Latest Posts

Back