• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys do you regret getting rid of ?

I regret some of the ones I lost, I guess I got rid of them

Ferrari Tincan Bip
Why 8.2 Bip
The twisty memory wire Maui Jims, most expensive pair of shades I bought, and lost them

My first ever pair of oil rigs back in high school. Lenses for super scratched yet buddy offered 100$ for them, couldn't refuse. Wish I hadn't since they were my first pair of oakleys

l don't regret getting rid of
l had a sliver prizm which its orbital was kinda loose so l traded for an oakley polo shirt (white) and that seemed the only option available
cause l've annouced the sliver for almost 1/3 price and nothing
maybe if it was 3 shirts but kinda impossible trading oakley stuff here once it's not xmetal and vest

My hatchet :( all because i thought I couldn't find replacement parts for it and i already have a juliet with the same color combo :(
IMG_0255.JPG

Its long story :)) but:
Pro M Frame Yellow/Black Iridium Heather (1997)
Pit Boss 1st gen
Inmate VR28 Black Iridium
Gascan Ducati and Monster Dog
Half X Tungsten Iridium
Romeo 1st gen
Juliet (I have Ice Iridium Polarized and Ruby Iridium)

Sold a pair of penny's about three years ago. Had the original box, coin and receipt. Had them for probably 15 years. Sold them to fund a Scotty Cameron putter and have regretted it almost everyday.

I've pretty much kept anything that I though was really cool. I did give away a pair of STPL Holbrooks, and a pair of Robert Williams Dispatch several years ago. STPL's weren't for me, but I do miss the Dispatch.

Back