• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys do you regret getting rid of ?

Midnight/24k new eye jackets. Oakley replaced my original eye jackets with these when an arm snapped. Back when i got them i was not too into the colorway. :headbang:. I sold them to finance my first pair of juliets :dance2:, but i still miss them to this day. I have picked up a bunch of eye jackets but am still on the hunt for a pristine midnight/24k pair.
Got that one too!

Midnight/24k new eye jackets. Oakley replaced my original eye jackets with these when an arm snapped. Back when i got them i was not too into the colorway. :headbang:. I sold them to finance my first pair of juliets :dance2:, but i still miss them to this day. I have picked up a bunch of eye jackets but am still on the hunt for a pristine midnight/24k pair.
I think I had a pair that color!

I regret leaving a pair of FMJ trenchcoats on my dash in highschool, jumping into a lake with my green/gold eye jackets and leaving another pair of FMJ trenchcoats on the clothes hook in an Abercrombie and Fitch dressing room.. and buying anything from AF

I gave my first generation plasma juliet with ice blue polarized to my nephew for his high school graduation 8 years ago.
Never seen him wear them.
Never asked but knowing him, he most likely have them away to please one of his friends..
What a fool --> me.:headbang::shock:
Did they look like this?

15124935268351299258557.jpg

Definitely my first pair ever, a Pearl White M-Frame with Ice Iridium lens. Not because I would ever wear them again, but the sentimental value. I was in a hiatus collecting Oakleys and then sold some, thinking the virus wouldn't come back. But it did, big time. Cool thing, I came across this one some weeks ago and now got it back, unfortunatly not the ones I owned myself, but these are exactly the same, exept the lens.

This looks like Jade Iridium to me?
Anyone got an Ice Iridum M-frame lens for sale/trade, so I get it back in the state I bought my first ever Oakley?

74FEB0AA-B9FB-4EC5-84C2-E9D4D9D4E7DB.jpeg

3B13B38A-3CDC-438B-BA25-015E64F03C34.jpeg

3BF97880-9BB8-4DCD-ACDB-8EE3A81C8986.jpeg

C16C8E3D-F1AC-4D65-9330-A1B40D43496A.jpeg

Last edited:
Monster Doogle (White) Scar (Butterscotch) MDog Mostly all my collection really,shorts,shoes/sandles,t’s (financial circumstances at time)
But my biggest regret,NOT buying any X-Metals when first released & when our local dealer closed & offered me some OTT’s for I think £25!!! Along time ago,but always regretted that
Obviously now all the above expensive,but great being in this forum & seeing all the members pics & collections

Back