• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who do you miss?

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I’ve only been a member here for a little over 5 years. I’ve worn and collected Oakleys since 1992 but I never knew this place existed until 2014. That said, I’ve made a **** load of friends and seen a lot of people come and go. Some pop in, try to sell a beat up plasma Juliet for $700, get the treatment and are never heard from again. Some stick around for a while then get bored or for whatever reason just stop coming back. Of all the people that I’ve seen bounce the one I miss the most is @OakleyFrankFMJ

So who do you miss? I could be someone that left for personal reasons, a douche bag that got ran off, we’ve even had a few member pass away.

I've been around just a hair longer than you, but I only miss one guy

rotors 💕💕

A5A48CE4-704E-4A36-8032-844BFED1FD6E.jpeg

I'm with Si here...OakleyFrank is at the top of my list. And RoTors was cool too. Spoke to him numerous times, he used to live across the river from me. His daughter works at a restaurant a few miles from me. May he rest in peace.

How about Fear Gear Garage. Cool dude. Looked like he'd tear your face off but he was really nice and friendly.

HA! Just thought of one that I was certain @Litos was going to pay and have hunted down and killed slowly...

Beccabear! ( I will NOT use the "@" for fear of her returning)!

She was here for a few weeks and just grated on me. Nails on a chalkboard.

Latest Posts

Back