• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Squared lens issues what do you think?

Stick to the forum man... I avoid eBay like TJ hookers. Bad news all over that place.

Hit up @Kory, he's got a XS for sale.
Hey,I have gotten amazing stuff off the bay. You just have to know your sh!t using it. Tale tell signs! Like same frame listed three times and unsold means to high price,something wrong with it, or shady seller..

Hey,I have gotten amazing stuff off the bay. You just have to know your sh!t using it. Tale tell signs! Like same frame listed three times and unsold means to high price,something wrong with it, or shady seller..

I don't shop very well on eBay. I end up getting side tracked or click on a completely different item. All my translations have been negative, such as not as described at all what so ever. I guess I've been spoiled by the forum and the honest people.

There's a lot of quality sets of x-squared selling on the forum ATM. Linegear selling plasma ice for 410$ I'm selling polished vr28 for 450$ , Kory is selling a plasma Fip set for 375$. You get what you pay for in the end. The forum members like quality stuff so you get quality when you buy here.

Last edited:
Yep I know, I got caught up in the moment of a pair of plasmas..... I have a problem, but I like my problem. Lol

I am just waiting for eBay to step in. I think it takes five days. He keeps just telling me to send them to Oakley. Lol Darn.......

The funny thing is, guy (the seller) doesn't even know Oakley no longer fixes X-metals. Ebay will definitely get you either a partial refund or get you your money back though. Good luck!

Back