• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deep and Shallow Water Prizm - May 1st Release

So just visited Sunglass Hut to try some on.

Between Turbine Rotors or Offshoot.

The offshoot felt a bit cheap and light weight. Lioe they would break easily

Ok crazy question. Has anyone used shallow water prizm for deep sea fishing? I have the opportunity to go deep sea fishing in FL but only have shallow water, daily prizm and chrome polarized and not sure what pair to wear on Tuesday.

Ok crazy question. Has anyone used shallow water prizm for deep sea fishing? I have the opportunity to go deep sea fishing in FL but only have shallow water, daily prizm and chrome polarized and not sure what pair to wear on Tuesday.

I'd go for Chrome or Daily over shallow water. Shallow are pretty light in tint and a darker lens is imho preferable out on the ocean if it is a sunny day. I use shallow on overcast days and darker polarized lenses on sunny days when out on the water.

Hi guys, new poster

I've been looking at the Shallow Water Prizms for months now being I fish south louisiana. Does anyone know if there are any chance Prizms will be made for the Offshoots or Turbine Rotors? Or are those two styles on the way out? Hoping there will be more of a selection for shallow water prizms in the future.

Latest Posts

Back