• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
My initial impression of deep H2O prizm polar was that they seemed brighter than Daily prizm polar, despite being 2% lower trans. And the contrast was more yellow/tan than the purplish Daily, which might have contributed to the impression that they seemed brighter.

But after I wore them a bit I loved them, no problems in full sun. Hope the same goes for you, too!
Hi!! :hi:

:rofl:

I am looking to get a pair of XS. Should I shoot for the VR28 lenses?

I have the Prizm Daily in a pair of Badmans. Very nice lenses.

Polarized lenses contain a special filter that blocks this type of intense reflected light, reducing glare.

Oakley Prizm: A revolutionary lens technology that dramatically enhances contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.

I prefer polarized over prizm for daily use. I only have Prizm Golf for when I golf, all my others are polarized. I can't stand driving during mid-day and see the glare reflect from my dash board or opposing cars.

Received 3 out of the five pairs that are coming today. I have been looking at the difference between the prizm polarized and the standard polarized and my eyes prefer the prizm. However, this is just from a short period of time wearing them. I will certainly spend a few days with each and form a better opinion. On a side note. Having worn emerald iridium lenses for the last 6 years. Wearing polarized lenses will take a little getting used to again. Not a bad thing, by any means. They are just certainly different.

Latest Posts

Back