• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trying to get custody of my son

On one hand, hope he was being truthful in the sense that he really came to a conclusion where he knows your odds are better with a different attorney — vs. having you still invest into him for a lost campaign (by his expectations).

But that's a real PITA to find out this late in the game.

My attorney was a female and she felt that with all the road blocks she was running into that my case would be better handled by a male. I could see her point, but it took took her nearly 5k to figure that out? Just so frustrating.

She wasn't even an ex wife. Just a mistake. Lol.

Don't regret my son though.

This is why I won't marry - and if I do, I'm making her sign a pre-nup. The fact is, there is no benefit for the male in getting married. You only set yourself up for an assortment of laws that may get you screwed in the future and it may not even be something that even money can fix. The laws of marriage and the laws which protect children favor the mother far too much.

Do you still need donations? If so, I'll probably donate when my next paycheck comes in.

This is why I won't marry - and if I do, I'm making her sign a pre-nup. The fact is, there is no benefit for the male in getting married. You only set yourself up for an assortment of laws that may get you screwed in the future and it may not even be something that even money can fix. The laws of marriage and the laws which protect children favor the mother far too much.
He never did marry her. Couldn't even get the chance for the prenup.

Do you still need donations? If so, I'll probably donate when my next paycheck comes in.

Could use anything right now to help offset the cost. I'm selling some glasses right now with a few more to come. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go starving or anything, but I have accumulated a large amount of debt that I need to pay back. I received quite a bit of help from many forum members here with the initial 5k, and I'm thankful. Every bit has gone to this and would continue to go to it. Like I said, I'm selling some stuff and will be continue to do what I can. Appreciate your offer bro.

He never did marry her. Couldn't even get the chance for the prenup.

Yes this is correct, she was a fling.

Could use anything right now to help offset the cost. I'm selling some glasses right now with a few more to come. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to go starving or anything, but I have accumulated a large amount of debt that I need to pay back. I received quite a bit of help from many forum members here with the initial 5k, and I'm thankful. Every bit has gone to this and would continue to go to it. Like I said, I'm selling some stuff and will be continue to do what I can. Appreciate your offer bro.

Yes this is correct, she was a fling.
Next time.....H&C. ;)

Back