• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Wondering what the value on this killswitch is? It's in excellent condition. No box or paperwork. Just the watch.

IMG_1334.PNG

IMG_1335.PNG

IMG_1336.PNG

IMG_1337.PNG

What is everyone's take on the Oakley Jury frames? OO4045-05, particularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just checked out some Juliet's. They don't seem to be serialized. They're polished finish with replacement OEM blue/green lenses. Original had orange/red but got chipped. They seem in perfect shape. Just glasses and MF bag. What would be a really good price to get these for? Honestly they're a little small and I'd probably use them to trade towards an XX or something.

Also, I don't have them in front of me but I believe they have what people refer to as hammerstems? It didn't seem to be just a curved ear stem.

Last edited:
So I just checked out some Juliet's. They don't seem to be serialized. They're polished finish with replacement OEM blue/green lenses. Original had orange/red but got chipped. They seem in perfect shape. Just glasses and MF bag. What would be a really good price to get these for? Honestly they're a little small and I'd probably use them to trade towards an XX or something.

Also, I don't have them in front of me but I believe they have what people refer to as hammerstems? It didn't seem to be just a curved ear stem.

Polished Juliets should have hammer stems. That would be correct. Are replacement lenses oem or aftermarket? Pics would help.

Back