• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They were lenses from Oakley. He never loved the original lens color so just went with a different color OEM. As far as I can tell everything is super tight and in good shape. So different finish Juliet's have different ear stems? Unfortunately no pics but everything looks perfect. They fit ok not super comfortable but that could be a different size nose bomb? It's really the left s coverage that seems a little small and def looks small on me.

I'd say 225-275 would be fair if all is perfect with no box. If u can get them for less that would be ideal though since you don't want to keep them.

I have a pair of xx in the box new with the medallion 9.9/10 black iridium how much thanks

Xx x-metal or xx twenty? I assume x-metal with coin. Are they x-metal colorway or ti02? Are they serialized? Does the box match the serial if so?

I've included some pictures of Razor Blades (I've asked for more pictures but that's all I have right now, cool your jets about the terrible picture already) and Juliets I'm considering picking up. I was wondering was the market looks like for razor blades (I don't care much for them, just as a collection piece) and what you guys though of the juliets. I've read some guys say $200-$300, what should I look for? I've never even handled a pair of juliets before.

dc28b418fc0874c15f94cb30c81fb21b.jpg

fe14c5228341772ecd7ea71ebf394979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• dc28b418fc0874c15f94cb30c81fb21b.jpg
    dc28b418fc0874c15f94cb30c81fb21b.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 97
Hi all, Im new here, but I’ve just stumbled across my old Romeos, and found this site while shopping for new gaskets

Im surprised how sought after these seem to be, so can anyone advise an approximate value?

Romeo 1 Plasma frames Fire Iridium lenses

I bought them new around summer 2002 / 2003, I think they are 2nd gen, they have a serial type 0XXXXXA

Frames are mint apart from 1 very tiny scratch in the centre of the nose, only noticeable when looking closely. No discolouring or corrosion whatsoever.

The lenses are visibly cracked and need to be replaced.

Original cleaning bag and all original rubber bits, plus the oem spares. All good condition, except the top gaskets, I’ve ordered new top and bottom gaskets and revant polarised red lenses.

I have the original box with matching serial numbers, coin, warranty and registration documents, the box is in good condition, foam is good, but theres a small rip where the coin is held.

Also I have the metal vault with the X logo, great condition, lids springs as new, but the foam disintegrates on touch now.

Im based in the UK if that makes any difference to prices due to import taxes etc.

Thanks

IMG_1145.JPG

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back