• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
That would be incorrect
Thanks, how else can you distinguish a mumbo frame and a gen 1 frame? I know the mumbo were originally released with either V, 67 or hybrid lenses but what other changes can you see? I can see subtle changes between what I believe is a original mumbo and a Gen 1 but wasn't sure since no one chimed in on my thread I made. Thanks for any info you can share. I love mumbos and M frames from the early 90s

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks, how else can you distinguish a mumbo frame and a gen 1 frame? I know the mumbo were originally released with either V, 67 or hybrid lenses but what other changes can you see? I can see subtle changes between what I believe is a original mumbo and a Gen 1 but wasn't sure since no one chimed in on my thread I made. Thanks for any info you can share. I love mumbos and M frames from the early 90s

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mumbo came in a few frame colors, I believe. These are NOT from my collection, but I had them saved on my computer.

They changed the name to M Frame after some legal issues with using the Mumbo name, I can't remember the full story. I don't believe there are any differences in the frames themselves. 2nd Gen M Frames had several changes though.

Mumbo67.jpg
MumboHybrid.jpg

Latest Posts

Back