• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
You are just like the others that can’t read for them self and your welcome.
It’s people like you that make forums like this unenjoyable for users. What’s your problem? Why would you take me getting information about a pair of sunglasses so personal. Like I’m taking time away from you. You could have easily just skipped my post and moved on. Congratulations, your entitled attitude comes through loud and clear. Oh yeah, I can read.

It’s people like you that make forums like this unenjoyable for users. What’s your problem? Why would you take me getting information about a pair of sunglasses so personal. Like I’m taking time away from you. You could have easily just skipped my post and moved on. Congratulations, your entitled attitude comes through loud and clear. Oh yeah, I can read.
I much prefer to kill @Wicked with kindness. You’ll find most people on this forum have learned he likes to get people going. Sometimes, I still have trouble getting him, but I just smile and reply in kind. He’s actual a pretty fair individual. After you’re a member for awhile, you’ll understand where he’s coming from...

Thanks for being an understanding individual. There are guys like him on every forum who feel their opinion actually matters to someone. Moms basement is a warm and comfy place for many keyboard warriors. Being a safe place and all.

Latest Posts

Back