• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I’m sorry I hurt your feeling @JoeP
You didn’t hurt my feelings. I’m a big boy. I just give it back instead of sitting sidelined. No worries man. Just a word of advice. Maybe, take it easy on new guys before automatically assuming their intentions in this group, because they may just prove to be totally false. I hope I didn’t rub anyone the wrong way with my rebuttal.

You didn’t hurt my feelings. I’m a big boy. I just give it back instead of sitting sidelined. No worries man. Just a word of advice. Maybe, take it easy on new guys before automatically assuming their intentions in this group, because they may just prove to be totally false. I hope I didn’t rub anyone the wrong way with my rebuttal.
Well stick around, read the rules, meet the exchange requirement, and hold your wallet tight!

Last edited:
I much prefer to kill @Wicked with kindness. You’ll find most people on this forum have learned he likes to get people going. Sometimes, I still have trouble getting him, but I just smile and reply in kind. He’s actual a pretty fair individual. After you’re a member for awhile, you’ll understand where he’s coming from...
Maybe @cacatman can show him “the list”

Back