• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
You first :D
Had a friend here who visited a bedouin family who milked a camel and gave him a cup of warm fresh unpasteurised unhomogenised camel milk. He sait it was pretty foul because of the camel teat hair that was unstrained and still floating at the top of the cup!!! Lol

Had a friend here who visited a bedouin family who milked a camel and gave him a cup of warm fresh unpasteurised unhomogenised camel milk. He sait it was pretty foul because of the camel teat hair that was unstrained and still floating at the top of the cup!!! Lol
Not looking to floss while I drink ;)

If I have a pair of Troy Lee Gascan Phobia in good condition with box can’t find the bag. How much are they worth. I saw some threads previously dating back to 2011 or so but nothing really new? Has value increased or decreased?

Thanks for your help!

If I have a pair of Troy Lee Gascan Phobia in good condition with box can’t find the bag. How much are they worth. I saw some threads previously dating back to 2011 or so but nothing really new? Has value increased or decreased?

Thanks for your help!
There is a sold eBay listing that was at $230 but a best offer was accepted...I've been looking at these. Very cool.

How much would a pair of 24-031 oil rig polished clear chrome iridum go for? They are used but in great condition, have the box and the bag. Someone once told me they were rare but I didn't find much on the threads, and there is an ebay posting for $400 which seems a little much.

Back