• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I've only had one in hand like that and just put new nose pins in. But I've seen many like that in pics. Can't say for sure there's no damage to the nose tho.
I'd be under the impression since the bridge's tensile strength is greater than that of the pin, it's more likely the pin will sheer/deform before the bridge does... unless it's pushed past the required amount, or done in a very poor way with a nail punch and hammer?

I'd be under the impression since the bridge's tensile strength is greater than that of the pin, it's more likely the pin will sheer/deform before the bridge does... unless it's pushed past the required amount, or done in a very poor way with a nail punch and hammer?
I’m not sure that is always the case. But, if you look closely, you can probably make a misdemeanor call as to whether the bridge looks deformed in any way...

The pins are softer than the titanium. But that sure doesn't stop people from destroying nose bridges.

BD98B7FF-11CA-4D45-A6C2-AAA255615DB9.jpeg
AC9F0832-2F41-4C7F-A95E-151BE6B43C95.jpeg
5F5EBBBF-0899-4277-BDF4-725E5CB49691.jpeg
B7B4B4A0-7FB8-4E3B-BB24-FB473E4FB86A.jpeg
How much is this IChiro box worth with and without the coin? Thanks.

Back