• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
i have been looking around on the sold and complete ebay items but they seem to have no real rhyme or reason and there are sale prices from 350 too like 1000. i understand the ones that have the original box and stuff but there was a pair that i would have thought was a beater that went for over 700. i guess if someone is looking for that specific colorway for their collection they will pay pretty much anything.

i am happy with my 2 purchases. pics and details in the other forum in the coming days.

there you go - a loose x-metal pair will only fetch 350 (especially if it needs work) and a mint four digit pair or a complete Plasma pair in good condition will fetch 1000...

What is the current non ebay value of a romeo 1 and a mars crater? No box or anything inluding, good used condition. I would say solid 8 on everything.

Standard mars seem to be going 450-500 while craters ~ 550. Basically craters are going 50-100 higher than mars.

I did just get a nice crater for 455 on eBay but I think that was an exception instead of the norm.

what is the value of a pit boss 2 , matte black frame & silver/grey plates
the set is NIB.
Also does anyone have the link for PB2 checklist of items to confirm it is legit and not a fake?
I wanna take pics before I post for sale

IMG_4228.jpg

I have a few Thumps I am looking to sell. Not sure what the value is so hoping for some advice.
1. Polished White Split Thump 1 GB. BNIB
2. Orange with Grey Lens 2GB. BNIB
3. Orange Thump Pro 1 GB. Still sealed in plastic

I have a few Thumps I am thinking about selling. Not sure of t value so I was hoping for some advice.

1. Polished White Split Thump 1GB. New in box.
2. Orange Split Thump 2GB. New in box.
3. Orange Thump Pro 1GB. Still sealed in plastic.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much these Flak 2.0's that Josh Bell is wearing are worth?

Sorry if it is the wrong area. Please feel free to move my post. However we have less than 24 hours to get Josh Bell (#55 in your program, #2 in your hearts) to be voted in as the starter for the NL All Star First Baseman.

Attached is a link:

# for those that do not care. Why not vote for Josh
# @cacatman @TexxxZ @YakuzaFloralGangsta he is counting on your vote
# @QLR1 hush with your Freddie Freeman nonsense
# @headpatrolman & @"TRUMP" send Cutchie back home
# cubssuck

View attachment 629686

Latest Posts

Back