• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hard to say value on this as Trons are sought after and still a PB1. Complete and mint have sold recently for around 900-1k. Your set is neither complete nor mint based on description which will take a chunk of value out of it.
Spitballing here at around $500?....
Anybody else?

Hard to say value on this as Trons are sought after and still a PB1. Complete and mint have sold recently for around 900-1k. Your set is neither complete nor mint based on description which will take a chunk of value out of it.
Spitballing here at around $500?....
Anybody else?

I was asking for additional pics, but based on description and pics that I can make out condition, I was close to that range.

Have added some photos to my dropbox in the original post. Yeah not perfect but well cared for generally. Used these daily for 6 years :)
You really didn’t need to attach them in a Dropbox first off, could’ve just done a series of thumbnails. I myself want a Tron, though mint, and your’s sadly made me cringe. 500 per @docrusty may be the most you might be able to get for the whole set.

It's not really possible to wear glasses daily for 6 years and have them.be mint. I would say the photos make them look worse than they are but I've tried to be as honest as I can and would rather then look worse than they are than give someone a false idea of their condition. Would have done thumbnails but each phot was too large so dropbox seemed easier. No idea why some cabt view them.

I'm curious on what the value is for a used matching serial Polished Juliet Blue Iridium set. I 'm not selling them but when I was buying them I had a hard time finding previous matching sets sold on the forum to reference.-- (probably my poor search skills). The serials match and I believe they are the original lenses. They are not mint. The frame has some tarnish on the legs but the orbitals and nose finish is clean. The lenses has some minor scratches from looking at them from the outside but they do not impair any vision when wearing. I would not classify it as a beater set but it certainly has been worn and used by it's previous owner. Nose bridge is tight.

Thank you in advance for any input.

Blue Hammerstems pic 1.jpegBlue Hammerstems pic 2.jpegBlue Hammerstems pic 3.jpegBlue Hammerstems pic 4.jpeg

Back