• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
A little late to the party but with a pair like this condition is everything. The condition on this pair is not great and looks to need pretty much everything. I would be hard pressed to give $50 for it in this condition however I'm cheap. and I already have one that's mint. Just fix it and wear it if you like it. Dont worry about trying to make a fortune on it, cause it wont happen.

The icons were all blue originally. Needing lenses and rubber I’d say on the high side, $100 give or take.

Generous

That sounds way off, especially since they are freaking rare. Thanks though.

Rare yes, good condition no

$100 would be a gift for that frame in that condition.

Agree

2000 O-Matter XX like new condition.
rubbers are very good condition and I would say lenses are a 9/10. In picture is slight dust specs.

7026C3D5-F4D8-441C-8839-3882815B8933.jpeg

93AA46F1-7EC9-4130-B55E-6B279ADD2259.jpeg

B56E5265-89BF-4823-84A0-ECA71009A91F.jpeg

FA957F25-BF26-4BB2-B7DC-FFCD3A455FBF.jpeg

After spending what seems like an eternity trying to get some OE lenses for my Tron Legacy Pitboss glasses without any luck I have decided to sell them so looking for advice on value.
The glasses themselves are in good condition apart from the lenses, one which has a slight peel spot in the coating and the other that has a scuff hence looking for new lenses. One of the arma has part of the printing that has partially worn with use. The hard case is perfectly usable but is very worn but these are available on Ebay fairly cheaply. The cleaning sock isn't the original one. Will be sad to see these leave me but they will finance some new glasses.
Any further information let me know

After spending what seems like an eternity trying to get some OE lenses for my Tron Legacy Pitboss glasses without any luck I have decided to sell them so looking for advice on value.
The glasses themselves are in good condition apart from the lenses, one which has a slight peel spot in the coating and the other that has a scuff hence looking for new lenses. One of the arma has part of the printing that has partially worn with use. The hard case is perfectly usable but is very worn but these are available on Ebay fairly cheaply. The cleaning sock isn't the original one. Will be sad to see these leave me but they will finance some new glasses.

Hard to tell from pics, but how much of the printing is worn away? And, is the front of the frame marked up? Pics look like it is, but sometimes it's just reflections...same thing with the icons. Any chipping on those?

You can’t try @Chris A Hardaway to cut you lenses that would fit it using OEM lenses so you don’t have to sell

Back