• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
16217141270016715665276938007815.jpg

Any idea of the value of a pair of Snow Alpine Collection Frogskins with Luke bird frames and Saphire iridium lenses?

Very fake. Screws are a dead giveaway.
How can you tell by the screws? I’m asking honestly as I’m trying to learn. Ive been buying (I wouldn’t say collecting) Oakleys for about 20 years and starting to think about some of the nicer rarer ones so I want to learn, Txs

How can you tell by the screws? I’m asking honestly as I’m trying to learn. Ive been buying (I wouldn’t say collecting) Oakleys for about 20 years and starting to think about some of the nicer rarer ones so I want to learn, Txs
Should be rivets in a Pit Boss 1 frame.

Atticus is correct, shouldn’t be screws at all, but round bumps that stick through the plastic from the plates.

Back