• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
It came out the same time as the travel wallet, I would say value would be 100 to 120, there are a few they are harder to get which would add a higher value, you can try on eBay, there they think it’s gold and try to sell used wallets for quadruple the price and I guess here with some members unfortunately. The wallet retailed for around 50.00.

View attachment 870675
What would be the one is just bought called?

Thank you so much for the info brother:)

So there is one very used one on eBay someone’s trying to sell for ridiculous money with a box, it is called square O perf
4F1C0BFB-ADFE-49D8-83A4-FE27CFE650BD.png
16950449-50F6-4909-B468-22ACB7FB6938.png

I am no expert, but I have been collecting and a fan of Racing Jacket/Jawbone for a while.
Here are my opinions.
- If they come with photochromic lens, microbag as well as hard case, and all of them are in very good or perfect condition, you may get from $160 to $200 shipped.
- If the frame, microbag and hard case are in very good or perfect condition, but the lens are just decent, you may get from $120 to $160 shipped.
- if no lens are included, you may expect another $20-$50 drop in the value.

I am interested in them, please let me you how much you ask for.

I am no expert, but I have been collecting and a fan of Racing Jacket/Jawbone for a while.
Here are my opinions.
- If they come with photochromic lens, microbag as well as hard case, and all of them are in very good or perfect condition, you may get from $160 to $200 shipped.
- If the frame, microbag and hard case are in very good or perfect condition, but the lens are just decent, you may get from $120 to $160 shipped.
- if no lens are included, you may expect another $20-$50 drop in the value.

I am interested in them, please let me you how much you ask for.
$165. I have a ton more pairs too

Back