• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
We've had a few reports for this thread. Are these legit oakley straps with their logos on them or are they made by another company?

We've had a few reports for this thread. Are these legit oakley straps with their logos on them or are they made by another company?
As in the description they are custom strange how people moan about the straps that I make when oakley themselves don’t give a monkey they don’t even make them anymore , so just hope when there bands give up i have stopped making them . I never sold any strap without people knowing they are custom . Think I need to give this forum a miss shame there are a lot of good people here but some right prats as well .

Last edited:

The Federal Offense of Counterfeit Merchandise​

The selling of counterfeit merchandise goods and/or services is a federal offense, and the laws apply to both the counterfeiter and the company or individual who knowingly sells any counterfeit merchandise, product, or service.

it's crazy to see that a person has made a report on a Spence ad.

All the crazy fans of Oakley brand, We highly value the manual work of others when it is art.

And personally I value too much the art or the gift that others have to do this.

For example, I'd love to know how and learn custom, paint, fix all the x metal, o matters sunglasses.

Another guys (not here).

other guys (not here), take advantage of our fanaticism to try to sell something that is not fake, like the replicas of the glasses and some of us who do not have the tremendous knowledge of the creators of this group or crazy about the brand as such.

My message is not to create controversy, rather it is to support those of us who really like the brand.

Oakley rules

Just chiming in. My diseased father counterfeited antique Winchester rifles so I know the laws. He was always afraid of shipping counterfeits because it was an additional felony. Just trying to protect the Forum community when they resell the goods. Women have been arrested in my town for selling Chinese reproduction purses. Lol Reproduction items help some and hurt others. I have several reproduction watches that I purchased and stuck with only to educate myself on how good the copies are. How about them Brazilian Hollow Points. It’s the Wild West on Global eBay. Sad that you can purchase an entire exact copy of a Rolex watch (and others) for the same price as a rubber Oakley replica strap? That’s an LOL for sure.

Back