• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hello everyone. I'm a long time Oakley collector (from the O-Review days) but I'm fairly new on this board.

What is is a pair of original Ichiro 51 Signature Juliets polished with emerald slate iridium worth these days?

Recent photos are here:

A few notes:

– All-original lenses are near-as-perfect as I can tell.
– Frames have been handled and worn maybe a dozen times. Near-mint condition.
– Hinges and nose bridge are factory tight.
– Frames are CAN/US model, non-serialized.
– Includes extra hinge and nosepiece rubber, Juliet coin, box, foam intact.
– Box has the sticker/barcode removed.

I understand these are not as collectable as the serialized frames. The box with the missing sticker/barcode also puzzled me for a while. Now, reflecting upon it, I bought these in 2005 from a local optician who was selling Oakley product on the side. He sold me all of my Oakley display items (cube, display stands, etc.) and these Juliets. You can my post archived on O-Review from 2005 where I asked the community about their authenticity:

Anyway, having owned several pairs of Juliets over the years, I am absolutely certain these are authentic, all-original frames and lenses. I suppose the non-serialized frames and missing sticker/barcode from the box make my pair less desirable as a collectable item, but I believe they still have value.

Any input as to what these are worth these days? Maybe US$500?

Hello everyone. I'm a long time Oakley collector (from the O-Review days) but I'm fairly new on this board.

What is is a pair of original Ichiro 51 Signature Juliets polished with emerald slate iridium worth these days?

Recent photos are here:

A few notes:

I understand these are not as collectable as the serialized frames. The box with the missing sticker/barcode also puzzled me for a while. Now, reflecting upon it, I bought these in 2005 from a local optician who was selling Oakley product on the side. He sold me all of my Oakley display items (cube, display stands, etc.) and these Juliets. You can my post archived on O-Review from 2005 where I asked the community about their authenticity:

Anyway, having owned several pairs of Juliets over the years, I am absolutely certain these are authentic, all-original frames and lenses. I suppose the non-serialized frames and missing sticker/barcode from the box make my pair less desirable as a collectable item, but I believe they still have value.

@pjd1234

Well good evening everyone. Long time wearer, first time commenter (except for the intro).

I was about to list my set of Penny's on eBay when a quick search indicated that they go for a lot more than I would have guessed. After a bit of googling, I ended up on this page. Any idea on what this collection of paraphernalia might be worth/what I should ask for it? Thanks in advance for any and all input!

-(used) Oakley Penny, copper, VR28, PC013552 (one earsock and one lens shows wear, both of which should be pictured below)
--> These are overall in pretty good condition, the hinges still have spring and the riveted joints are taught)
-Original box in slightly "worn" condition (the foam is mint but the flaps that hold the coin are not) w/coin and bag
-Metal display w/coin
-Soft Vault

Let me know if any other pictures are required (I probably should have included more close-up shots of the lenses, but didn't want to make this post a photo dump).
Thanks again!

Well good evening everyone. Long time wearer, first time commenter (except for the intro).

I was about to list my set of Penny's on eBay when a quick search indicated that they go for a lot more than I would have guessed. After a bit of googling, I ended up on this page. Any idea on what this collection of paraphernalia might be worth/what I should ask for it? Thanks in advance for any and all input!

-(used) Oakley Penny, copper, VR28, PC013552 (one earsock and one lens shows wear, both of which should be pictured below)
--> These are overall in pretty good condition, the hinges still have spring and the riveted joints are taught)
-Original box in slightly "worn" condition (the foam is mint but the flaps that hold the coin are not) w/coin and bag
-Metal display w/coin
-Soft Vault

View attachment 617894

View attachment 617897
View attachment 617898
View attachment 617899
Let me know if any other pictures are required (I probably should have included more close-up shots of the lenses, but didn't want to make this post a photo dump).
Thanks again!

It’s a nice set you have. I think someone in the exchange is looking for this. The value should be over 500. Does the box and frame serials match?

-Metal display w/coin
-Soft Vault

View attachment 617894

View attachment 617897
View attachment 617898
View attachment 617899
Thanks again!
With everything include $900.00

Recent photos are here:

A few notes:

Hello imo 400ish on the un serialized pair of ichiros. Japanese released serial run about 700ish imo. Matched

Back