• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
No, just nosebombs. I figure a full kit from Oakley is 20.00, so small pair is ~$6 by themselves. I'll probably make a for sale thread later - I have no use for the smalls and don't really want to hang onto them if others can use.
I didnt realize rubbers are $20 now. I used to only pay $10. wow double price in 4 years...I wonder how much my old trojans are worth now...

I’ve had these packed away in boxes. Time to clear out some stuff that I don’t have displayed. Looking for some help on values for these so I can list them. Most of the spare lenses have some scratches. Eyeshades on box are nearly new. Black frame pair is nice but lens has scratches. Pink frame pair had has a crack in middle of frame.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What a set of Clean Crosshairs With the ruby clear worth? Was going to use for night driving but I’ve never used them since bought.

Your opinions, please, on an 'as new' max fearlight jawbone with themed box, themed mf bag, case and both fire and black lenses.

thanks.

20200530_083129.jpg

Back