• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thinking of flipping a couple juliets to buy something big. 1st is carbon non serial oem rubber, excellent condition on frame no wear
20220812_204855.jpg
20220812_204550.jpg
, nose still has life in it and gold linegear lenses. 2nd is plasma juliet beater with discolouration and needs everything so prob a project pair. May sell them on forum.

Thinking of flipping a couple juliets to buy something big. 1st is carbon non serial oem rubber, excellent condition on frame no wearView attachment 985309View attachment 985310, nose still has life in it and gold linegear lenses. 2nd is plasma juliet beater with discolouration and needs everything so prob a project pair. May sell them on forum.
I kinda dig the color on the plasma.

Okay guys, I just went and looked at a TI02 XX. Second generation, glasses only with a soft x metal vault that the zipper was broken on. Lenses were good, frame and desperate need of a tune-up, some discoloration on the frame that I could not tell was either wear or long-term DNA. Realistically needed a rubber kit as well as it was pretty sweaty and gross. I ended up passing after doing the math of what it would cost to rehab it to get it back in shape. So, what are your thoughts on the value as stated?

Okay guys, I just went and looked at a TI02 XX. Second generation, glasses only with a soft x metal vault that the zipper was broken on. Lenses were good, frame and desperate need of a tune-up, some discoloration on the frame that I could not tell was either wear or long-term DNA. Realistically needed a rubber kit as well as it was pretty sweaty and gross. I ended up passing after doing the math of what it would cost to rehab it to get it back in shape. So, what are your thoughts on the value as stated?
$400,-

Sounds like a beater so 350 or thereabouts.

I still don't know what to think about this OAKLEYSERVICES09 on ebay.
I asked about some Prizm Polaroids today and he says, "... straight from Oakleys warehouse ...."
That seems like an awfully steep discount for him to sell for $40 and make money.

Anyone?
Yes, that seller is legit.

Back