• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Seeing that they are just the glasses and nothing else? The lenses are O.K., but not the best (judging the tone), I'd say £220. I bought my pair for £40 more. Including box, microclear bag and associated o matter. View attachment 1050333
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Yes the glasses and nothing more 😏. Seller is asking 350€... Thats a bit much is suppose, obviously I would prefer to get at least the box included.
As for yours when and where did you get them (on OF?).
Is there a market/links you recommend in the uk i can look up for please ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Yes the glasses and nothing more 😏. Seller is asking 350€... Thats a bit much is suppose,i would obviously prefer at least to get the box.
As for yours when and where did you get them (on OF?).
Is there a market/links you recommend in the uk i can look up for please ?
I got them on eBay, not OF. It was one of those lucky grabs and perhaps due to the seller having recently had a bad feedback. Which I have reason to believe was false. Just keep looking and be aware of the difference between Genuine and fake. So you can hit the B.I.N. when your chance(s) come. Would wish you good luck, but luck isn't what wins instant bids, being observant is.

Hey everyone, I'm back..... Sorta. Went MIA because I lost interest in the hunt and Oakley collecting in general. I still have a bunch of my stuff, but looking to offload in the near future.

Since I've been out of the game for so long, I have no idea what my stuff is worth anymore. I wanted to get values on Pit Boss 1 and 2. Both frames and corresponding lenses are mint, wood boxes, outer box with foam, and outtermost carboard shipping box with inserts are all there. The only thing that's bad is the outer box foam is deteriorating and ended up sticking to the wood box. I was able to clean most of it off though, but didn't want to take rubbing alcohol to anything. Just used my hand to rub it off.

PB1 is Matte Blk/Ti w/Blk Irid Pol
PB2 is Pol Black/VR28 Blk Irid Pol

What's a fair asking price for these pieces that have never been worn/at worst tried on?

Thanks all!

CA13AD23-E74D-4B4B-8BDF-0AE1B69C86F6.gif

Hey everyone, I'm back..... Sorta. Went MIA because I lost interest in the hunt and Oakley collecting in general. I still have a bunch of my stuff, but looking to offload in the near future.

Since I've been out of the game for so long, I have no idea what my stuff is worth anymore. I wanted to get values on Pit Boss 1 and 2. Both frames and corresponding lenses are mint, wood boxes, outer box with foam, and outtermost carboard shipping box with inserts are all there. The only thing that's bad is the outer box foam is deteriorating and ended up sticking to the wood box. I was able to clean most of it off though, but didn't want to take rubbing alcohol to anything. Just used my hand to rub it off.

PB1 is Matte Blk/Ti w/Blk Irid Pol
PB2 is Pol Black/VR28 Blk Irid Pol

What's a fair asking price for these pieces that have never been worn/at worst tried on?

Thanks all!

10fb7b2c3ad45261640e53b048207c32.gif

Me trying to remember what all you have in your collection....

Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Valuations on these bad boys please, i obviously have no idea
minute gen1 cobalt/+red excellent frame/armsocks, lenses have lots of small scratches, still useable
eye jacket cobalt/+red again excellent frame/armsocks, lenses have a few marks

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0082.jpeg

Last edited:
Valuations on these bad boys please, i obviously have no idea
minute gen1 cobalt/+red excellent frame/armsocks, lenses have lots of small scratches, still useable
eye jacket cobalt/+red again excellent frame/armsocks, lenses have a few marks

View attachment 1051216

View attachment 1051217

Is the Eye Jacket a Gen.1 o. 2?
How creditable is the seller and his description?
The Minute lenses are completely shot and the Eye Jacket lenses don’t look like +Red to me.

Is the Eye Jacket a Gen.1 o. 2?
How creditable is the seller and his description?
The Minute lenses are completely shot and the Eye Jacket lenses don’t look like +Red to me.
These are mine, i bought them years ago. The eye jacket is gen1 and came with these lenses.
im going to remove to see if their thin aftermarket

Back