• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The next pair I’m looking at selling and need an evaluation on are some matte white Pitbulls with metallic red icons and green/blue to slight purple tint in the corner polarised lens. I’m not sure of the specific lens on this one, I know there’s a specific lens identifying thread but some help here would be good too.
Frames, lenses and socks are immaculate.

View attachment 1057159

View attachment 1057160

View attachment 1057161

View attachment 1057162

View attachment 1057163

View attachment 1057164
$80-100,-

Hey can anyone tell me a reasonable price for the Oakley Four in red?
Looking for them a long time now....

Thinking about selling my OTT with ice lenses 9/10 condition. I am wondering what I can get for the glasses with non matching box and extra lenses. (no bag) Extra lenses are oem fire with scratches and lg red mirror like new condition.
IMG_2386.jpeg

Thinking about selling my OTT with ice lenses 9/10 condition. I am wondering what I can get for the glasses with non matching box and extra lenses. (no bag) Extra lenses are oem fire with scratches and lg red mirror like new condition. View attachment 1059507
On Ebay easy $1000 or more... way more.
In here maybe $650 to $850.
Keep in mind that ebay take like 15% in fees, and then the new payment app take another good porcentage.

It makes me glad to see that I'm not the only one that had this idea, but I understand why it won't work.

Too many variables... for example, I'd pay a lot for a certain pair of Ducati shades to complete my collection, possibly more than average joe who doesn't really care.

Oakley glasses and accessories are so subjective to the individual collector. Example... I wouldn't buy the ones you're looking for, so the price wouldn't matter one way or the other
Any ducati in particular? I have many.

Latest Posts

Back