• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vaping

Well put except the part about thc defeating the purpose of vaping.

Medical Marijuana patients vape THC because its the only way to burn the concentrate. This allows patients to get a higher dosage of medicine with taking in less smoke/vapors to their lungs.
THC is fine as long as you don’t have kids doing it. Just like you want kids to stay away from vaping altogether.

There is the CBD option as well to vaping with some very good medicinal properties involved. Ex patriot Gronkowski is the current CBD ambassador for allowing CBD to be consumed by professional athletes.

THC is fine as long as you don’t have kids doing it. Just like you want kids to stay from vaping altogether.

There is the CBD option as well to vaping with some very good medicinal properties involved. Ex patriot Gronkowski is the current CBD ambassador for allowing CBD to be consumed by professional athletes.

Of course keeping it away from anyone under 21, I'm all in favor for.

When they extract the products, the concentrates are too thick for the vape pens, so they cut them agents to make them more liquidy....the cutting agents are what's harming people I believe.

Another good point is the CBD. Now companies can mix it 1:1 with THC aand patients get both at the same time.

Stores here are mixing up their own vape formulas. Who knows what theyre putting in there to make it taste like bubble gum. Ive never vaped and gave up smoking in the 90s.
Plenty of other **** to kill me.

Like bird *****!

gif_20190913_192034.gif

Back