• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Many Of The Men Here Rock The Violet Lenses?

man, I thought I was hard on Violet and white etc as a color....hopefully after reaching a certain age no one really is wasting energy thinking "who is and isnt a 'fruitcake'" No one really cares except hatemongers...live and let live.

If you aren't comfortable walking down the street in chaps with no pants, a women's bra on, and violet sunglasses, and a mohawk, you are insecure in your manhood.

Wearing Violet lenses is nowhere near the same level as crossdressing, as you assert.

You wear your black, I'll be a real Oakley fan and sport the colors I like. Why would Violet be a "fruitcake" color? Is it because more women wear purple items? So should a woman not wear Fire or Ruby because they're a little aggressive?

And I see a lot of men wear Darts, would you call those guys fruitcakes?

Wear what you want! Everyone will have an opinion, does it really matter if its from someone you don't even know?

Violet and Orange are Oakley's first Iridium colors, how can you be a fan and not like those colors?

Wearing Violet lenses is nowhere near the same level as crossdressing, as you assert.

You wear your black, I'll be a real Oakley fan and sport the colors I like. Why would Violet be a "fruitcake" color? Is it because more women wear purple items? So should a woman not wear Fire or Ruby because they're a little aggressive?

And I see a lot of men wear Darts, would you call those guys fruitcakes?

I never said anyone was a fruitcake for wearing goofy fashion items. I said they looked like a fruitcake. If that's the attention you want, then go for it. I am not so covetous of attention that I would seek that type of it.

Oakley makes women's models with stylistic choices that appeal to women. No mystery there. A man wearing it is going to look like a....you know.

Wow, I didn't know lens color define how much of a man you are. I should just change all my lenses to Black and Red then... The comments here are so entertaining lol

Back