Would you buy the Madman RX?

• Total voters

Jazzy G

Oakley Beginner
image.jpeg
Just picked up my new Madman RX! I was going to buy the matching Madman Sunglasses, but they are a little too funky for me. These Madman RX look great, have that old school style blended with Oakley's unique design! I was worried that my round head may be too wide for these (43), but luckily the arms are designed to wrap any head, big or small! Looking great!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Ventruck

Oakley Expert
Was legit thinking about these with the same concern of size. Awesome and underrated pick up, because if there were sun lenses in there, I'm pretty sure it'd be getting hype.

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I do like those. Just wonder whether it would look better without the half frame, ala frameless...................

Jazzy G

Oakley Beginner
Was legit thinking about these with the same concern of size. Awesome and underrated pick up, because if there were sun lenses in there, I'm pretty sure it'd be getting hype.
Actually, my lenses are Transitions, so I'll take a pic while they are in sunglasses mode!

D

digi7alph0enix

Finally an Rx pair for today's hip youth.
sartre_350x320.jpg
picture-327.png
gb1.jpg
5705867495_bd05868a2b_b.jpg

Oakley G

Oakley Collector
I think the Madman - and its brother the Ballista - came out before the Catapault, so it isn't a reinterpretation.

Slojack

The Cake is a Lie
Premium Member
Orlando
images-1.jpeg

Mad man for sure.

I just found out about the Overlord. Thats going to be my new RX frame.

New Threads