• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY Day At RED Announcement...

Har har.

Is TERRORISM better? Lol
Who? Egotism? Don't get me started with that topic....It won't be pretty. There is a very very large difference between a real collector, a hoarder, and an @$$hole. Sorry, but the stunts he has pulled with employees I have known, things he did at the Co-Pilot event, and so on just make one very sour to his name even being brought up. And no, whatever his name was prior to changing it to match the shoe company would be better.

Hey FGG, I'm sure that our contingent would be happy to lend some assistance also.
You know our itinerary so let us know!

??? I don't understand this question.

Jim

Sorry Jim, I wasn't asking a question for you specifically. It was a sarchastic poke at the person Q was referring to, who is notorious for his antics and tactics, especially at the co-pilot event. Sorry for any confusion...

Let's please keep this discussion on topic and not be insulting anyone or their collection.

Whether someone wants to show their collection or not is up to them. If you want to show it to everyone more power to you but if not that's fine too.

This is when living in Indiana is a detriment. Man I so wish I could lay eyes on this massive collection. To those that get the once in a lifetime opportunity to do so, enjoy!! Will picture taking be allowed? I would love to see some pics since i'm a gazillion miles away.

This is when living in Indiana is a detriment. Man I so wish I could lay eyes on this massive collection. To those that get the once in a lifetime opportunity to do so, enjoy!! Will picture taking be allowed? I would love to see some pics since i'm a gazillion miles away.

Picture taking will be allowed, the event will also be covered by O-Review and I have agreed to Collector Profile following the event so there will be pictures associated with that as well...
Wish you could make it IUSTEVE....

I wish I could as well but Indiana to Cali is a stretch for me. I just don't go west.....unless it's to Vegas!! :crazypilot::car:

Back