• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY Day At RED Announcement...

Would love to make this event for reasons just like this. Meeting alot of you face to face and being able to discuss Oakley would be very cool. Illinois is a haul and having a family doesnt make it easy. Might have to leave it for a last minute trip and see if there is still room to get in and maybe crash on the floor of someones room if possible :)

Would love to make this event for reasons just like this. Meeting alot of you face to face and being able to discuss Oakley would be very cool. Illinois is a haul and having a family doesnt make it easy. Might have to leave it for a last minute trip and see if there is still room to get in and maybe crash on the floor of someones room if possible :)

Pick me up on the way I am just next door in Indiana

See double IUSteve has already volunteered as a carpool partner... This is coming together wel I see.... :car:

lol, true that ;)
Except I'd be flying if I make the trek, the road trip would be sweet, but you're talking 3-4 extra days driving at least, lol.

Latest Posts

Back