• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

So how much have you invested in your collection?

For me around 10,000 usd

Lmao. Shut up

I was gonna call BS on that garbage too! :)

I will be calling my insurance guy next week.

Not sure if you need to do that, they should be covered under your homeowner's policy no problem,

Willing to own up to recording them in a spreadsheet too though

I have this too, and it would be useful for that insurance thing as a worst case scenario.

Last edited:
I haven't tracked in a spreadsheet but have kept a little bit of a ballpark tally in my head. The Wife, however, being a CPA, has kept close track of it...

Though I've been wearing Oaks for nearly a decade, I really didn't start hoarding until I joined this forum (it wasn't really the forum that got me started, but it was the forum that kept me going..)

So, in one year, four months, I'm around $15K invested now. Spend a couple hundred here, a few hundred there; it's easy to overlook and seem normal. It's when I look at my loaded display case and think, "$15K..." that it starts to seem insane...

And this is why I try not to think about questions like this. It's sickening to think the amount I've spent.
It's only money.

Although I didn't spend as much as you metal elitists, I shudder to think about it. It is easier to just buy and carry on. Sixty dollars here, ninety there, $200, $30, etc. It adds up fast.

I am glad that I don't have any metals.

It's only money.

Although I didn't spend as much as you metal elitists, I shudder to think about it. It is easier to just buy and carry on. Sixty dollars here, ninety there, $200, $30, etc. It adds up fast.

I am glad that I don't have any metals.
Only money true.....but it's money that could have been very very well spent somewhere else. ;)

To think that the upcoming releases will be more expensive limiteds i mean on the 1 ks even makes it more obsurd lol.

Latest Posts

Back