• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I am going to be selling a white JPM gascan and a black Forza Horizon fuel cell. The JPM is listed at number 30 on Cacatmans rarest Oakley’s list. The Forza is listed at number three. Any help with a value would be appreciated

If I were going to wager a guess on the white JPM I would say $250-300 mint condition. I dont know how many were actually made but they are fairly rare. I like mine!

Hinges are good. They were just tuned up by xman

Unfortunately it looks to be the titanium finish which is one of the most common finishes, no serial and non-OEM lenses which is why the value is not that high. There are many titanium finish ones available either in the exchange, eBay and Mercari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll stick with this Pyle O sh1t
View attachment 601942

I do like the body style on yours a lot, and a lot more than the latest model that came out. Never really cared about the brand wars to be honest, but I am partial to mine. ;)

truck.jpg

I live in Europe and just saw a BNIB Carbon Shift Prizm Black Polarized for a retail price of € 249, €249 is calculated as $ 278. No shipment costs or import taxes are applicable if I order it, so the total price will be € 249.

Can I consider this a fair price for a BNIB Carbon Shift? I know that Oakley’s tend to be a bit more expensive in Europe than in the US

I live in Europe and just saw a BNIB Carbon Shift Prizm Black Polarized for a retail price of € 249, €249 is calculated as $ 278. No shipment costs or import taxes are applicable if I order it, so the total price will be € 249.

Can I consider this a fair price for a BNIB Carbon Shift? I know that Oakley’s tend to be a bit more expensive in Europe than in the US
No - you can get a Carbon Prime for not a lot more (and from the UK)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi these are fuel cell polerised about 4 years old but apparently never really worn and scratch free. What would be a decent price for a buyer? Thanks
3d5dc6e2903f8cbf8854d2f1e8f138f8.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back