• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@ "TRUMP"

that is correct that this is not my core business and i am not a collector, but reading your posts you are neither a pro and just making this forum look ridicolous. this is why you may have selected that nickname too.

thanks anyway for trying.

@ "TRUMP"

that is correct that this is not my core business and i am not a collector, but reading your posts you are neither a pro and just making this forum look ridicolous. this is why you may have selected that nickname too.

@ "TRUMP"

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I will say that @"TRUMP" is a long standing strong member of this community. He doesn't hold back on anything. That being said he is well respected in this community by many.

To you, coming from the outside, he may seem ridiculous, to us, he's like a family member that just speaks his mind.

He's not everyone cup of tea.

In this case I don't think you'll get many to agree with you he's making the forum look ridiculous. He's just giving you the benefit of his opinion based on the information you presented. In most cases when it comes to valuation of glasses, I haven't seen him to me far off or incorrect in his assessment based on information that has been provided.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I will say that @"TRUMP" is a long standing strong member of this community. He doesn't hold back on anything. That being said he is well respected in this community by many.

To you, coming from the outside, he may seem ridiculous, to us, he's like a family member that just speaks his mind.

He's not everyone cup of tea.

In this case I don't think you'll get many to agree with you he's making the forum look ridiculous. He's just giving you the benefit of his opinion based on the information you presented. In most cases when it comes to valuation of glasses, I haven't seen him to me far off or incorrect in his assessment based on information that has been provided.

well, if you get quoted a range of 200 - 350 and the quote "on the lower end of the range", but then an offer at 50, how serious do you think this is?

you are right that i am new to this forum, that is why i can only rate on the feedback i get. and if the above is the answer i receive, then someone shouldn't be surprised about the return.

well, if you get quoted a range of 200 - 350 and the quote "on the lower end of the range", but then an offer at 50, how serious do you think this is?

you are right that i am new to this forum, that is why i can only rate on the feedback i get. and if the above is the answer i receive, then someone shouldn't be surprised about the return.
This a forum of mostly guys many with collections of sunglasses worth tens and sometimes a hundred thousand dollars +..... expect a few jokes.

Last edited:
Back