• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
well, if you get quoted a range of 200 - 350 and the quote "on the lower end of the range", but then an offer at 50, how serious do you think this is?

you are right that i am new to this forum, that is why i can only rate on the feedback i get. and if the above is the answer i receive, then someone shouldn't be surprised about the return.

You think people want to pay the full "value" if a used item that you dont even know what its name is?

If the lenses are shot and it needs a tune up than its value would fall under $200.

If there is an stripped orbital screw or a busted nosebridge in the back, it's worth $25.

Like I said, you're not experienced with assessing these minuscule details so anyone who buys it is taking a chance just as they would if buying a random juliet on ebay.

So.

Site unseen. You showed up here to move these. You seem to want a quick sale. And I'm willing to take a chance on them without a proper evaluation from someone who knows without having to be tought.

And with those factors considered, my offer has actually decreased to $38.

Also, welcome to the forum.

Yeah, but we will happily buy it for $50.

You think people want to pay the full "value" if a used item that you dont even know what its name is?

If the lenses are shot and it needs a tune up than its value would fall under $200.

If there is an stripped orbital screw or a busted nosebridge in the back, it's worth $25.

Like I said, you're not experienced with assessing these minuscule details so anyone who buys it is taking a chance just as they would if buying a random juliet on ebay.

So.

Site unseen. You showed up here to move these. You seem to want a quick sale. And I'm willing to take a chance on them without a proper evaluation from someone who knows without having to be tought.

And with those factors considered, my offer has actually decreased to $38.

Also, welcome to the forum.

why are you not asking if it is for free? mister expert.

i learned i have to wait 14 days, as i am not a professional collector of oakley. so, i have to be patient ...

sorry mate, you have to wait too.

@ "TRUMP"

that is correct that this is not my core business and i am not a collector, but reading your posts you are neither a pro and just making this forum look ridicolous. this is why you may have selected that nickname too.

thanks anyway for trying.

when-you-saw-trump-won-when-you-sawthe-liberal-butthurt-7094509.png

Latest Posts

Back