• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I asked a couple of my buddies on here, but I figured I’d ask a few more so I don’t undersell or charge too much. I’m thinking of selling my polished juliets with fire polarized lenses. Matching box with coin and foam is in perfect condition as well as the frame and lenses. How much do you think they are worth ? I will post more pictures when I decide what to do. I got those quick earlier. View attachment 884279View attachment 884280View attachment 884281View attachment 884282View attachment 884283
Damn, those are nice! Yeah, around what Wicked said, maybe even a little more. I’d start at $450 and see how it goes.

Ive really tried to love these but Fuel Cells dont suit me, ill stick to gascans so…

Polished black with dark grey history text. Black iridium polarised. 009096-07.
Frame looks 10/10 no visible wear. Arms tight. Lenses right lens has a tiny 2mm scratch but you have to look for it.
Ive tried ebay/here but just cant find this model. Just the glasses, where is decent?

View attachment 883556
Anyone? Research has proved fruitless lol

Anyone? Research has proved fruitless lol

875C40A8-1DD7-4195-970A-AB8E704528D6.png

Pretty big range for them under sold listings.

What would be considered the cheaper colourways for a pair of mars and a fair price for them ? Ebays not to useful for sold mars listings but they are my favorite looking pair and i'd like some in the future

What would be considered the cheaper colourways for a pair of mars and a fair price for them ? Ebays not to useful for sold mars listings but they are my favorite looking pair and i'd like some in the future
It was only released in xmetal. Regular mars, crater and jordan

Latest Posts

Back