• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Does anyone know what these are or what they are valued at?

B3CFCF9C-311F-4B9C-8E78-AEB8EB6FB01D.png

Hello all, I’m new to these forums. I worked at Oakley HQ from 2005-2008ish in the Design department.

I designed the attached Gascans (the wave pattern in the Square O), and Jamin Jannard had one pair made as a prototype and gave it to me.
I have no idea what the Oakley community would value these at these days, and wanted to reach out here to get some opinions and insight.
Thank you for your time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello all, I’m new to these forums. I worked at Oakley HQ from 2005-2008ish in the Design department.

I designed the attached Gascans (the wave pattern in the Square O), and Jamin Jannard had one pair made as a prototype and gave it to me.
I have no idea what the Oakley community would value these at these days, and wanted to reach out here to get some opinions and insight.
Thank you for your time.

View attachment 886985

View attachment 886987

View attachment 886988

View attachment 886989
What lens is in them?

Thank you for your time.

View attachment 886985

View attachment 886987

View attachment 886988

View attachment 886989
That logo looks cool! 😍

Thank you for your time.

View attachment 886985

View attachment 886987

View attachment 886988

View attachment 886989
So these were never released?

Back