• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I've got a pair of Polished X-Squared. They're in need of some TLC.. New washer in arms, replacement nose rubber, new earsocks and lenses. Not sure I really suit them, so thinking of letting them go.

So basically frame needing some loving. What are they worth?

I've got a pair of Polished X-Squared. They're in need of some TLC.. New washer in arms, replacement nose rubber, new earsocks and lenses. Not sure I really suit them, so thinking of letting them go.

$250 range for a beater

Guy in Perth might be after those mate. Pm me if you want his details. I know he after a penny as well if you got one to sell

What would be a fair price for a complete Todd Francis Eyepatch nowadays? Good condition with minor scratches on the lenses?

A5E3391D-B59D-4E44-AA20-2FEA630D7B5B.jpeg

C6BF7184-BAAD-4D98-9D2C-E1C995ABDC56.jpeg

How much should I pay for a pair of zero .7 "new zero" in regular shape (minor frame wear lenses decent)

What about zero. 6 same condition

D31C7247-59DD-4BBD-8DD0-0B031E9F67C3.png

OO ( A, I believe? ) pewter with red. Perfect shape. No box. Any idea?

Back