• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

My experience so far: Underwhelmed with the Revant lenses I got. They are super thin, and Revant doesn't offer the premium lenses for my frames. I found the clarity to be adequate, if not as good as oakley. I ordered the Ikon + lenses in rose gold and I'm thoroughly impressed with these... I don't find them inferior to the oakley lenses I have in my XS's by any particular metric. It is a shame that Ikon only supports the Juliet, I'd love to get some lenses from them for my XS or Half X.

No they're not. :p
It's a personal opinion, buddy. It's okay to disagree. :D

A lot of people don't like the Revant regular lens - which I have to take their word for. However, the Elite lens is another category that actually comes pretty close to Oakley. Several experienced forum members on here think so too (I do know you're experienced too, I'm just mentioning this to show that we all can have differing opinions).

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon...etc
Doing Aftermarket Lense Reviews. You Can Add Other Models.

Last edited:
Order some more Ikon lenses (through eBay). Not sure if this is normal or they weren't cut correctly? What do you guys think?

IMG_3588.JPG
IMG_3589.JPG
IMG_3590.JPG

I think you forgot to call @Chris A Hardaway ;)

I know maybe I should stick to OEM, if only cuts weren't so expensive. :(

BTW revant is pretty craptacular and it's not an opinion it's a fact. Got a set of lenses were not cut properly. Got a second set and it's the same exact issue so no more revant for me. I'm going to use the lenses as POGS, because that's all they are good for.

Honestly those don't look too bad to me, do they have a tiny gap in nasal side?! Did you test in other X-Metal frames. I've seen worse lol. Might not be bad considering the price.

Yes it's closer to the nose bridge. I did not test on other frames but thinking about it I should to see if it's the lenses or the frame. It's really not bad the for price. This is the first time I've had a problem with ikon.

Yes it's closer to the nose bridge. I did not test on other frames but thinking about it I should to see if it's the lenses or the frame. It's really not bad the for price. This is the first time I've had a problem with ikon.

The frames vary a bit so I've had lenses that only fit perfectly in some of my Juliets. Afaik they have great customer service so they will probably make it right if you contact them.

Hey guys,

What's the current thinking around what's on average the best aftermarket brand to go with? Ikon, Fuse, Revant? Something else?

Latest Posts

Back