• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Aftermarket Lenses - Revant/Walleva/Fuse/Ikon/Linegear...etc

Ikon lenses are awesome quality. I tested 2 pairs and was blown away but then i went with OEM because pair finally surfaced for my custom Scalpels. I'd buy Ikon again over walleva that's for sure.

FYI: I'm sure it's autocorrect but it's Ikon with a 'K' not 'C'.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk
Lol! Dang autocorrect....got me twice

Nah. No need for proofreading. Nobody can be as bad as he who I will not name when it comes to making comments totally illegible. ;)

Just poking fun.
Totally agree there. Sometimes have to go back numerous comments to decipher what the heck he was trying to say, or at best what we assume he would've logically been trying to say

I did put a set of fuse+ glacier polars in my other hatchet. I like them. I think at the time I couldn't find any Ikon for the hatchet so I tried the fuse+.

The welalleva lenses feel very thin and flimsy, that's my first reaction. Worst than that they are distorted around the edges where they taper. I thought it was something due to how they had to be put in but I have a pair of black polars bnib never mounted that are the same way. They were like $15 a piece. I guess you get what you pay for!

I have 6 sets of Icon lenses in various pairs and in various colors. I haven't had a single issue out of any of them. I've wore each one multiple times and for entire days without a single issue. For $36 that's the best bang for your buck!

Just in case you're wondering here's what icon lenses I have:

Juliet - +red mirror polar
Juliet - ice blue mirror polar
Holbrook - silver chrome mirror polar
Holbrook - deep blue mirror polar
Sliver - silver chrome mirror polar
Fives Squared - +red mirror polar

Can we get some side by side pictures of the blue lenses?

Latest Posts

Back