• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Can anyone tell me what model this is including the official color? It sort of looks like a deep teal blue/green mixed with black. I think it's a Gen 1 M Frame, but other than that I'm not sure. They were my Dad's and I'd like to give them to my brother, but knowing him he'll want to know what model, etc. they are. Thanks!

20181216_201441.jpg

20181216_201500.jpg

20181216_201602.jpg

Can anyone tell me what model this is including the official color? It sort of looks like a deep teal blue/green mixed with black. I think it's a Gen 1 M Frame, but other than that I'm not sure. They were my Dad's and I'd like to give them to my brother, but knowing him he'll want to know what model, etc. they are. Thanks!

View attachment 560025

View attachment 560026

View attachment 560027

I believe that is a Gen 1 M Frame Sweep in the Algae frame color. The Gen 1s had the short earstem tips and no Oakley logo on the lens.

Just so you know, they are very brittle so if they’re worn you have to be extremely careful as the frame is known to break in a few different places.

M Frame Sweep Algae / Gold Iridium

View attachment 560025

View attachment 560026

View attachment 560027

What happened to giving your Dad's glasses to your brother? I see this same pair just got listed on eBay. o_O

Latest Posts

Back