• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
The impression of Big Square Wire is visually understandable in that the earstems have got a similar “zig”, but BSW is much thicker (and robust).
BSW- 34gm
SW - 18gm.

You nailed it, that's why I didn't include the BSW. Thou the shape is somewhat similar, the feel and the thickness sets it apart from the 2. The arms on the Whisker family feels like a true 'wire';););)

if you can get it below or at that price would be great. Thou I just noticed the rubbers might need some replacing. Be warned, parts for this pair is so rare especially the rubbers. Lenses are not straight forward if you want to replace it, and the nose bridge pins is not like the X Metals that you can easily replace. So before you go ahead, ask the seller about the conditions on these. The frame looks very good, normally you'll see crusting/peeling paint on the tip of the arms and generally all over because of the nature of the materials they've used on it. Search on the Magnesium discussions on this Forum before you go ahead.

Good luck.

Can anyone tell me what model these are? Hogan used to wear these metallic looking ones around 97’. Ive been searching for the past several days but can’t find what they are

D7879DBA-AE14-43CD-A903-ACAEF9D676DF.jpeg

2A945487-A43C-4D76-81AB-1081F06CAE99.jpeg

CAAEF598-EE51-4E00-92D3-63843E67648B.jpeg

5C80EC81-910B-49EC-9CF9-64043BD62304.jpeg

Back