• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is My Buddy Being Discriminated Against (At an O Store)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with @TNRedbeard that as soon as the word discrimination comes up its all BS after that... That is one of the many reasons you find me 1200 miles from Memphis Tn. now. 15 years of being in retail and having that thrown at me was plenty enough for me. My son who was raised away from all the racism went down there for a couple of years and would get really upset when someone would pull that card on him when he was raised to be and is color blind. Its a cheap claim and honestly defamation.

"Keto" says "What no returns!"
1650483441911.gif

I do agree with @TNRedbeard that as soon as the word discrimination comes up its all BS after that... That is one of the many reasons you find me 1200 miles from Memphis Tn. now. 15 years of being in retail and having that thrown at me was plenty enough for me. My son who was raised away from all the racism went down there for a couple of years and would get really upset when someone would pull that card on him when he was raised to be and is color blind. Its a cheap claim and honestly defamation.
Crazy people/customers are everywhere. Location doesn’t matter.

Crazy people/customers are everywhere. Location doesn’t matter.
Yes, they are.... but Memphis and the South is flooded with it. Natives are discriminated against up here and I do hear some old cogger use the N word from time to time but NOTHING like in the South. I have worked up here for now for more than 15 years and NEVER once has that been a reason for my bad attitude. People just know I hate everybody here 😂 Down there if it didn't happen at least once everyday it just didn't seem like a normal day. There is no one side better than the other anywhere but man have all sides learned how to use those claims when the tears start flowing!

Ahhhhhhh NO
Honestly @Inkkoonce is one of the few and gifted chosen ones who can rock the Kato like Tom Cruise in a R1, and his hot wife of course 😂 Figure those odds out, how the only two people who look good in them meet! Needless to say I have a couple of the first issues "just in case" one day it becomes one of Oakleys bastard children that later became a rockstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back