• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I have vintage M Frames with gold mine frame and gold iridium lenses - can someone confirm if they are gen 1 or not - I am going by the Oakley name on the ear piece and I was told that makes them gen 1...

IMG_2047.jpg

Greetings from a New member. First pair of Oakley’s was a pair of M-Frame (Mumbos in 1993). Still have them with lenses.

On a different note, I need help identifying my wife’s old metal Oakley frames. Kind of like square wires. Maybe bought in 2000-2005 timeframe and that’s a total guess. I never realized there were so many similar design frames. Looking to get replacement lenses for them.

Greetings from a New member. First pair of Oakley’s was a pair of M-Frame (Mumbos in 1993). Still have them with lenses.

On a different note, I need help identifying my wife’s old metal Oakley frames. Kind of like square wires. Maybe bought in 2000-2005 timeframe and that’s a total guess. I never realized there were so many similar design frames. Looking to get replacement lenses for them. View attachment 650544View attachment 650545

E Wire 2.1

Back