• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey guys first post , Just joined the O gang!

Attached is the new shades , let me know what you guys think

oakley first post.JPG

Welcome to the forum. You’ll have to excuse the lack of welcome thus far....the welcoming committee was a bit busy in another section of the forum tonight.

Nice pickup!

Hey guys and gals. Long time lurker in the shadows that finally crawled out of my cave.

I bought these oakleys a looooong time ago from a gentleman on ebay that said he worked for oakley, and they were a special edition, or something to that effect.

I was trying to figure out exactly what they were. I'm pretty sure they are straight jackets, but I've only seen the silver with blue flames version, and not these. Hopefully they aren't some ancient knockoff from 10-12 years ago.

Also, if I remember correctly.. they came with a soft black cloth bag with an oakley tag on in. I have no clue where that is though.

Mostly, I'm just trying to figure out what they are, if they are worth getting (or even possible now) new lenses / ear socks, or if I'm better off just retiring them and grabbing some pb2's, monster dogs, or pitbulls since I have a big dumb head :D

Thanks in advance! These forums rock :)

20191005_185844.jpg

20191005_185902.jpg

20191005_185917.jpg

20191005_185946.jpg

20191005_185957.jpg

20191005_190032.jpg

Last edited:
Back