• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
O-R is of no Help.
@M Frame Boss please help.
I'm late to the party as always. The seller saying they're strike is referring to the lens cut and those are sweep. They are Pro M Frames matte black. You are able to get new rubbers around $25 if you're okay with black. The lens can get expensive for OEM around the $100 and around $80 for a decent aftermarket lens. You're better off buying this pair new in box if you're wanting a mint piece. Hope this helps buddy!

311884626_b36c87a1-f3e2-4712-b9b1-2d1f6fce656c.jpg311884626_feb36f3c-e331-43c2-949e-b622be1429dd.jpg311884626_62640a57-32b5-42b4-9410-f895e58fdd4a.jpg found these on a local site but i don't know what they are, some sort of zero i guess

Imo, I would say not really. I have the same frame and wear a 7 1/4” hat and they are a a tad snug on me. If your head is bigger then that I would say no.

Thanks man! An X Metal Romeo hardly fits my face, a juliet doesnt. I have not tried out any of the older wires to be honest, but crosshairs, tailhooks, Inmate all sits comfortable on me. I really want to have one of those older models with the oakley stretch logo on the nose brodge, but confused which one is the largest in that older wire line. Any suggestions mate?

Thanks man! An X Metal Romeo hardly fits my face, a juliet doesnt. I have not tried out any of the older wires to be honest, but crosshairs, tailhooks, Inmate all sits comfortable on me. I really want to have one of those older models with the oakley stretch logo on the nose brodge, but confused which one is the largest in that older wire line. Any suggestions mate?

@flyer is the wire king around here.

Back