• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Yes they’re more common than non SH square wire 2.0s
Are they the same size as well? Would you recommend one of the older wires ( with the oakley stretch logo on the nose bridge) that would fit a larger face? The largest I could find was an E-wire first gen with a 56mm lens width. Are the titatnium T-wires the same width as well? The first gen. Thanks

Are they the same size as well? Would you recommend one of the older wires ( with the oakley stretch logo on the nose bridge) that would fit a larger face? The largest I could find was an E-wire first gen with a 56mm lens width. Are the titatnium T-wires the same width as well? The first gen. Thanks
A lot of the older wires (early 2000s) were quite small and from what it sounds, wouldn’t be a good fit for you. I would try a big square wire, that might be your best bet. It has spring hinges too but unfortunately it doesnt have the bridge text you mentioned.

First gen t wires are the same size as the e wires.

I’m wearing a 7 3/8“ head, and fit Square 2.0 easily (if not beautifully...) :gotcha:
The orbitals are too small and impractical to be anything beyond “fashionable” however.
As for the Stretchlogo on the nose bridge, i think the Hammerstem version of the Warden has this feature.
@MicahS may confirm?

You wont find any of the older wires of that era that fit larger faces well, especially if a Romeo is almost to small. The original T Wire is going to be the same as the E Wire

Latest Posts

Back