• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

[Updated Rule Change] PayPal G&S Recommended

Is this new tax thing for $600.00 or more?
Why are some adding “tax fees” to their sale ads for small things?

That will virtually stop all sales if that's the case.....I'm sure not paying that upcharge to buy something from someone here.
That is only if they want G&S because everytime someone chooses that they push me a little further to the next tax bracket where at the end of the year I will be cost that money. 1% is probably not enough but at least makes it where Im somewhat covering it. If they were taking it out of each transaction individually instead of one lump sum at the end of the year I bet everyone would be on board....

That is only if they want G&S because everytime someone chooses that they push me a little further to the next tax bracket where at the end of the year I will be cost that money. 1% is probably not enough but at least makes it where Im somewhat covering it. If they were taking it out of each transaction individually instead of one lump sum at the end of the year I bet everyone would be on board....
I’ve been paying F&F without asking. I screwed up and sent Hardaway G&S though. I don’t want to deal with it and I’ve always used it on other forum sales.

I’ve been paying F&F without asking. I screwed up and sent Hardaway G&S though. I don’t want to deal with it and I’ve always used it on other forum sales.
Im not speaking for him but in his case he might actually prefer G&S since he is a business and keeps records. Im not sure... I will have to ask him next convo I have with him. Ive sent him FF before but that was before all this and it didnt matter either way.

1% for income tax?

Back